We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Marmot Always Summer Sleeping Bag: 40 Degree Down and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 23
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Very lightweight for easy carrying during long treks.
- The material and construction are high-quality for long-lasting use.
- Versatile to accommodate a wide range of temperatures for multi-season use.
- Zips down on both sides for quick breathability and efficiency getting in and out.
- Regulates your temperature to prevent overheating during summer nights.
- Features a zippered interior pocket to secure your valuables.
- The compression sack makes this sleeping bag transportable to increase efficiency.
- The down has been treated to provide water resistance during light precipitation.
- Features a heater pocket in the foot box to keep your feet warm during cold nights.
- The draft tube helps keep cold air out during shoulder or winter months.
- Features a full-length zipper for temperature regulation and breathability.
- The shell and liner materials are soft against your skin for all-night comfort.
- Compresses into a small stuff sack to easily fit on or in your backpack.
- Very lightweight for easy transportation.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The fit might be a bit snug for some bigger-sized users, so you may want to try it before buying.
- The zipper can be sometimes tricky and time-consuming to close from the inside, reducing the user-friendliness.
- The weight is just over 2 pounds, which is slightly higher than what Marmot claims on their website.
- At the high-end of the price spectrum when compared to other similar bags.
The Marmot Always Summer Sleeping Bag: 40 Degree Down is a comfortable, lightweight, and easily-transportable option that works well for carrying on long-distance treks. With a full-length zipper, soft material, and high-quality materials, this sleeping bag will keep you cozy for many seasons.