We’ve read the reviews across the web for the YETI Tundra 125 Cooler and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 419
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Durable and well-built for long-term use.
- The divider allows you to organize the interior, separating meat from drinks.
- Sturdy enough to use as an extra seat without worrying about damaging the lid.
- Proven to keep drinks cold and ice still frozen for a week-long trip.
- Holds just the right amount of food and drinks for an extended weekend.
- Provides ample room for plenty of food and beverages for camping trips.
- Able to keep items cold for longer than most coolers on the market.
- High-quality materials and construction for a long-lasting product.
- The bear-proof construction makes this a good choice for using during camping.
- The cooler remains dry and doesn’t show any sweat during hot-weather use.
- The handles have a cushioned feel and allow for easy transportation.
- The feet provide ample grip on slippery and wet surfaces.
- The walls of this cooler are highly abrasion resistant and impact-resistant.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- When filled, it can be big and heavy, making carrying a bit harder.
- Expensive compared to other options on the market.
The YETI Tundra 125 Cooler is a durable, well-constructed, and functional cooler that keeps your food and drinks cold for around 7 days in various conditions. If you frequently go camping or hunting, this cooler can be a good choice to keep meat, beverages, and ice cold and frozen for long periods of time.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1.