We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Scott Scrapper 95 Ski and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 3
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Handles various types of terrain with ease.
- The flex is soft for easy maneuvering in tight conditions.
- The construction is lighter than previous models for increased ease of use.
- Provides high performance for advanced skiers in tough conditions.
- Versatile to ski on various terrain types with ease.
- Absorbs vibrations for a comfortable ride while skiing.
- Works very well in freeriding and backcountry situations for advanced riders.
- Agile for use on windy and steep slopes.
- Easy turn initiation for beginner use.
- Lightweight when compared to other options for easy maneuverability.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Unstable and shaky at high speeds, leading to an unsafe and uncomfortable ride for some.
- Can be difficult to carve on firm snow, making it hard to use in some weather conditions.
- Lacks sufficient grip on slippery and sleek hardpack snow.
The Scott Scrapper 95 Ski is a lightweight, easy-to-use, and performance-oriented ski that works well in a wide variety of conditions. Despite being a little unstable at high speeds, this ski is a good choice for advanced users who want great maneuverability.