We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Simms G3 Guide Stockingfoot Wader – Women’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 23
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- The waders fit well for a woman’s body type and shape.
- Functional and specific for fishing, making it easy and simple to use while in the water.
- Durable to withstand multiple seasons and tough terrain.
- Comfortable for all-day use in the water.
- Features 5-layer fabric for extra protection and durability.
- The women’s-specific cut is comfortable and ergonomic for a woman’s body.
- The material is quick-drying for use during multiple days in a row.
- Comes with a built-in belt loop for added adjustability.
- Contains fleece-lined pockets for extra warmth during cold days.
- The elastic suspenders are adjustable for complete personalization of fit.
- Available in multiple lengths and widths so you can personalize your fit.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Might need to try on before purchasing so you can get the correct size and fit.
- Some reports of the shoulder straps falling off during use, so you may need to readjust while you are using these waderes.
- Not the most breathable option for use during warm days.
The Simms G3 Guide Stockingfoot Wader for women is a functional, ergonomic, and comfortable option that works well for all-day use. With multiple pockets and durable material, this wader is a good choice to wear for many seasons.