We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Patagonia Skeena River Wader – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 36
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Lightweight but durable.
- High-quality materials.
- Fits well and keeps you dry.
- Dries quickly once you take them off.
- Breathable in hotter weather.
- Waterproof holder inside is good for keeping electronics dry.
- Adequately balances durability and comfort.
- Comfortable to wear for full days.
- Runs a little loose in the chest, so works well for layering.
- The clip on the braces makes it easy to convert from chest waders to releasing them to the waist, allowing for simple versatility.
- Heavy-duty gravel guards aid in keeping debris out.
- Features an inside pouch that is waterproof for holding a phone, camera, or other electronic item.
- The gravel guards also assist in keeping the laces from getting snagged.
- Features abrasion-resistant and waterproof fabric for protection.
- The fabric is comfortable to wear on hotter days.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some may prefer the chest pocket to be a little bigger for more storage capabilities.
- Some reports of a leak occurring and holes forming after use.
The Patagonia Skeena River Wader for men is a versatile, durable, and comfortable option for fishermen who want a lightweight and high-quality wader. The few reports of leaks occurring may deter some, but most users are very happy. This wader is breathable enough for hot days and tough enough to withstand wear-and-tear, making it a solid option for year-round fishermen.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1.