We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Sterling CanyonPrime Canyoneering Rope and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 17
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- The quality is great for the price you pay.
- Versatile to use in both wet and dry conditions for a functional rope.
- The static rope makes it a good choice for ascending or carrying heavy loads.
- Lightweight and compact for packing in a small backpack.
- The lack of stretch minimizes bouncing during use for a safer and more stable feel.
- Resists water for use during light precipitation during outdoor use.
- Dries very quickly when compared to other ropes for multiple days of use in the rain.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Not the most durable option on the market when it comes to other ropes.
- The thinner diameter might not be the best choice for those who need a more durable and abrasion-resistant choice.
The Sterling CanyonPrime Canyoneering Rope is a durable, water-resistant, and lightweight option that works well for a variety of conditions. With its high-quality material and quick-drying nature, this rope works well for use in tough weather conditions.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1.