We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Stohlquist Trekker Personal Flotation Device and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 145
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Provides plenty of adjustments for a personalized fit.
- Comfortable for all-day use while in the water.
- Lightweight, so you don’t overheat while wearing.
- Provides a full range of motion while wearing for ample functionality.
- Features a deadweight capacity of 18 pounds to help you float during emergencies.
- Features bright colors for safety while in the water.
- Features two pockets on the front to carry small gear items.
- The zipper on the front tab makes it easy for you to grab and open/close while on the go.
- Features adjustable shoulder pads for a personalized fit.
- Lightweight and strong for a combination of comfort and durability.
- The exterior of the vest is durable abrasion-resistant for long-lasting use.
- The vest doesn’t ride up during movement for ample comfort.
- Uses ventilated back pads for ample breathability.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The front pockets might be too small to hold some larger electronic gear items.
- The pockets are too small to hold some bigger electronic devices.
The Stohlquist Trekker Personal Flotation Device is a functional, comfortable, and durable option that can keep you safe and protect you while in the water. With a lightweight, but strong, material, you can rest assured that this personal flotation device is user-friendly and effective.