We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Tecnica Zero G Tour Pro Alpine Touring Boot and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 19
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Versatile to work for both skiing and touring.
- Comfortable for all-day use on the slopes.
- Composed of high-quality materials and long-lasting construction.
- Provides ample power for a lightweight boot for performance benefits.
- Provides an excellent range of motion while in walk-mode for ample comfort.
- Contains enough flex for aggressive downhill skiing for advanced skiers.
- Very stiff for those who like to ski fast and aggressive while on tough slopes.
- Features a simple aluminum hook with a power strap for easy adjustability.
- The cuff system is adjustable and provides a full range of motion.
- Features self-adjusting latches for transitioning between skiing and walk modes while on the slopes.
- Very lightweight for all-day comfort.
- Combines stiffness and progressive flex for performance benefits.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Provides only moderate insulation for use during very cold conditions.
- Tedious to get in and out of while on the slopes in-between runs.
The Tecnica Zero G Tour Pro Alpine Touring Boot is a versatile, lightweight, and performance-oriented option that works well for a variety of ski touring conditions. For tourers who want a stiff, powerful, and high-quality option, this could be a good choice.