We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Thule Passage – 3 Bike Strap Rack with Cradles and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 752
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Very solid and does not move around while you are driving to keep your gear protected.
- The anti-sway lock works to keep the rack positioned on your car during inclement weather.
- Features high-quality materials and construction for long-lasting use.
- Easy to put together and simple to set up.
- Easily attaches to the rear gate for added user-friendliness.
- The dial helps you adjust the rack for a secure and snug fit.
- Designed for 2 or 3 bikes for added versatility.
- Easy to assemble and set up on your car for beginner users.
- The push button makes it easy to attach and detach the arms quickly.
- Features an anti-sway mechanism to keep the bikes in line and prevent bike contact.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- It might take some more effort to attach women’s bikes to the bike rack, which can reduce the functionality.
The Thule Passage – 3 Bike Strap Rack with Cradles is a durable, sturdy, and long-lasting option that works well for those who frequently carry heavy loads on top of their car. With an anti-sway technology that will keep your bikes secure while driving on uneven and bumpy roads, you can use this bike strap rack with confidence.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1.