We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Timberland Mt. Maddsen Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 6572
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Sturdy for use on uneven terrain.
- Very grippy for use on slippery terrain in wet conditions.
- Features plenty of flex so you can comfortably walk on hills.
- Easy to lace and adjust to create a personalized fit.
- Comfortable for all-day use on long hikes.
- Waterproof for weather protection during prolonged precipitation and snow.
- Very easy to clean so they stay durable and aesthetic for long-term use.
- Features high-quality leather and construction for long-lasting use.
- The simple leather is stylish and aesthetic for use on and off the trail.
- The laces are easy to use to create a personalized and snug fit.
- The sole is durable and protective against tough terrain.
- Protects your feet over rough and uneven terrain.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Might not be the most durable for multiple seasons of use.
- Might be too heavy for some hiker’s preferences for long-distance hiking.
The Timberland Mt. Maddsen Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot for men is a durable, sturdy, and waterproof option that will keep your feet protected for long periods of time. For those who want a weatherproof, high-grip, and sturdy option, this could be a good choice.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1.