We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Salomon XA Elevate Trail Running Shoe – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 209
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Durable for long-lasting use over multiple seasons.
- Breathes well for ample ventilation during warm days.
- Provides great protection on the toe cap for rocky and tough terrain.
- Contains ample cushioning for all-day comfort.
- Features plenty of grip on the tread for confidence on hills.
- Stable for use on uneven and rocky terrain.
- Combines support and comfort into one, versatile shoe.
- Reliable traction on uneven and unsteady terrain.
- The lacing system provides a snug and secure fit that is consistent throughout your run.
- A good price for the high-quality shoe that you get in return.
- The lacing system provides a snug and secure fit.
- Contains thick outer lugs to fully grip in muddy or wet conditions.
- The mesh upper is airy and breathable to keep your feet cool in hot temperatures.
- The break-in time is fairly quick for almost immediate comfort while using.
- Responsive to help you ‘feel’ the trail and remain agile during your run.
- Packs effectively, making these shoes a good choice for backpackers or thru-hikers.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Might be too stiff to use as solely road-running shoes.
- The heel padding may be too minimal for some users’ preferences.
- The narrow midfoot fit might be too snug for some foot types.
The Salomon XA Elevate Trail Running Shoe for men is a durable, comfortable, and versatile option that works well for a responsive ride on trails and roads. For those who want an agile, high-grip, and breathable shoe, this could be a great option.