We’ve read the reviews across the web for the ALPS Mountaineering Quest 20 Down Sleeping Bag: 20 Degree Down and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 22
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Very lightweight for easy transportation abilities.
- Keeps you warm on very cold nights for use during 3 or 4-season temperatures.
- The small pack size makes it easy to stuff inside a backpack while on the go.
- Features an inside stash pocket to store small gear items while asleep.
- The hood features a drawstring for added adjustability and a snug fit.
- Durable for long-lasting use over many seasons.
- Compresses very small to be able to fit inside the bottom compartment of a backpacking pack.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Users have reported it is difficult to move the down around to insulate all areas of the sleeping bag at the same time.
The ALPS Mountaineering Quest 20 Down Sleeping Bag: 20 Degree Down is a lightweight, warm, and durable option that will keep you protected and cozy during cold nights. With an adjustable drawstring to keep in the heat, a lightweight construction, and a small compression sack, this sleeping bag is a good choice for bringing on long-distance hiking trips.