We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Arc’teryx Alpha FL 45L Backpack and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 12
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Waterproof to keep your gear dry inside during prolonged precipitation.
- The outer material is extremely durable and long-lasting for long-term style and protection from tough terrain.
- Very comfortable for all-day use while on the trail.
- The straps contour to your shoulders for an ergonomic and comfortable fit.
- Lightweight for easy carrying over long distances.
- Simple and very functional for enhanced user-friendliness.
- Comfortable for carrying medium loads for multiple hours.
- Durable for long-term use over many seasons.
- The weight is light for the amount of gear you can carry inside.
- Works well for those who frequently go alpine hiking or trekking with lightweight gear.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some users wish there were more colors offered for increased personalization.
- The foam suspension pad is non-removable, which reduces the functionality of the pack.
- You need to be organized and thoughtful while packing the bag to ensure there is enough room for all of your gear.
- Not the most supportive for carrying heavy loads over long distances.
The Arc’teryx Alpha FL 45L Backpack is a functional, lightweight, and waterproof option that works well for those who enjoy light and fast pursuits. For adventurers who need a protective, durable, and easy-to-use pack, this could be a good choice.