We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Astral Ronny Fisher Personal Flotation Device and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 10
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Allows for a full range of motion while in the water to increase user efficiency.
- Lightweight for all-day comfort in hot-
- The connectors and pockets increase the functionality of this PFD.
- The open mesh on the vest increases the breathability, keeping the user comfortable in hot weather conditions.
- Increases airflow during exercise to prevent overheating and excess sweating.
- The pockets are great for easy storage and organization of small gear items.
- The outer shell is very durable for abrasion-resistance and long-lasting use.
- Contains a stow-away rain hood that will keep your head dry during inclement weather.
- Features a small drink holder for extra functionality while on the water all-day-long.
- The thinner material on the back increases the comfort during all-day sitting.
- The mesh liner aids in ventilation and breathability during hot days.
- Contains an accessory lash tab that can help you keep your gear items in-reach and accessible while on-the-go.
- Features a tool organizer that helps you easily carry and store your gear.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- At the high-end of the price range when compared to other options.
- The zipper is a little difficult to us while using gloves, reducing the functionality of the PFD.
- Might be a bit bulky for some users who would prefer a minimalist construction.
The Astral Ronny Fisher Personal Flotation Device is a breathable, comfortable, and durable option that works well for organizing your gear, keeping you protected during long days on the water, and avoiding overheating during the summer months. If you are looking for a PFD that contains ventilation and organizational pockets, this could be a good option.