We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Butora Mantra Climbing Shoe – Tight Fit and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 16
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Contains enough room for your toes without being too tight.
- Comfortable for all-day use without sacrificing performance.
- Works well for holding in small spaces for crack climbing.
- Suitable for multi-pitch routes due to the comfort and the softer material.
- Features sticky and grippy rubber for increased user confidence.
- The toe box pads make it comfortable for foot jams in small spaces.
- Very stiff for added performance benefits.
- Designed specifically for trad climbing for increased user confidence.
- Works well for a variety of features, such as heel jams, toe jams, slabs, and cracks.
- Versatile to work for both slabs and vertical terrain.
- The memory foam makes toe jamming comfortable during long pitches.
- The asymmetrical mid-sole increases the full-day support and stability.
- The classic lace-up construction makes it easy to tighten and loosen the shoe for increased user-friendliness.
- Features German heavy-duty and durable exterior leather for long-lasting use.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Takes a few uses to break-in, which reduces the immediate comfort.
The Butora Mantra Climbing Shoe – Tight Fit is a durable, performance-oriented, and comfortable shoe that works well for a variety of pitches and terrain. Featuring a padded midsole and toe box for increased comfort during long pitches and toe jams, this climbing shoe is suitable for advanced climbers who want all-day comfort.