We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Patagonia Synchilla Lightweight Snap-T Fleece Pullover – Women’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 493
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Very comfy and cozy!
- This fleece comes in various colors and designs.
- Spandex elastic at the cuffs help to keep sleeves in place and keep in body heat.
- Loose fit for those who like a more relaxed fleece.
- For relaxed occasions, this a warm and comfortable fleece.
- A stylish fleece which has a classic style.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Fit can be considered ‘boxy’ if you are used to a more form-fitting fleece.
- Sizing runs a little big, but shouldn’t be a problem if you are aware.
- Fleece has a tendency to pill or become fuzzy over time and with wear.
- No pockets, which can hinder accessibility.
- Lacks breathability and durability.
- Bulkiness makes for difficult layering.
- Heavier fleece material means more cumbersome to pack.
The Patagonia Synchilla Lightweight Snap-T Fleece Pullover is a classic-style fleece for non-technical uses. The fleece has a boxy and comfortable fit, along with extensive color selections, allowing it to fit nicely into outdoor wardrobes. This is a cozy fleece that is great for around town and low intensity uses.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web, including here: 1.