We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Airblaster Sassy Beast Suit – Women’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 9
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Keeps you warm in cold temperatures for long days on the mountain.
- The zipper increases user-friendliness for bathroom breaks during the day.
- Helps keep snow out of your pants to stay warm and dry while snowboarding.
- Very comfortable for all-day use.
- Features four mesh zip vents for added breathability during intense exercise or warm days.
- Allows plenty of room for a full range of motion during exercise.
- Waterproof above 25k for protection against strong rain or snow.
- Features a contoured hood for added protection from wind and snow.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some users report the fit to be too baggy for a flattering style.
- You might have to try-on before purchasing to get the correct sizing throughout the entire suit.
- Does not use Gore-Tex material, so it is not the most waterproof option on the market.
- Only one layer, so you may need to layer underneath during very cold days.
The Airblaster Sassy Beast Suit for women is a warm, comfortable, and user-friendly option that will keep you protected and dry during inclement weather conditions. For snowboarders who want a functional, easy-to-use, and ample waterproofing, this suit can be a good choice.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1.