We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Patagonia Nano-Air Jacket – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 100
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- You can leave this jacket on all day without overheating.
- You can fit a few layers underneath and on top without sacrificing comfort.
- Excellent insulation combined with amazing breathability make for a very versatile jacket.
- Amazing breathability to warmth ratio.
- Similarly amazing weight to warmth ratio.
- So many pockets.
- Feels like your favorite sweater or blanket.
- Waist adjustment loops run inside the jacket so that they don’t snag on things.
- Machine washable, so maintenance is a breeze.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Pilling in high use areas starts early.
- Not as water resistant as it claims.
- The wind blows right through this jacket.
- One user noted that the cuffs were a little tight for people with large forearms.
- Breathability comes at the price of a lack of wind resistance, requiring an outer shell.
- Not as durable as one would like such an expensive jacket to be.
- It has a peak comfort range in temps below freezing, and can even get a little too warm above freezing.
- It has a self contained stuff pouch in the pocket, but it hardly fits.
The Patagonia Nano-Air Jacket for men is a synthetic down midlayer that provides stellar warmth and breathability. With a highly advanced synthetic weave that wicks moisture, insulates, and allows air flow, you can keep this jacket on from sunup to sundown without overheating. If you ever wondered how technologically advanced a jacket can be, you need to check out the Patagonia Nano-Air Jacket for men.