We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Pendleton Camp Blanket and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 661
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Excellent workmanship.
- Variety of colors/patterns available.
- Warm and durable.
- Not scratchy on the skin.
- Not too thick that the blanket is uncomfortable and heavy.
- Easy to wash.
- Provides good warmth, despite not being overly thick and heavy.
- Fabric is water-repellent enough to resist stains.
- No pilling evident.
- Ideal for all-season use.
- Made to last for multiple years.
- Leather carry strap makes it easy to transport and pack.
- Snap-on waxed cotton backing for durability.
- Can be placed down and provide some weather-resistance against the ground.
- Moisture absorption was measured at 33%, promoting excellent breathability.
- The blanket is comprised of heavy-duty wool that will work in a variety of situations during a camping trip or indoors.
- 100% natural sheep wool used.
- Available in Twin, Full, and Queen for a variety of sizes.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Pricey, but long-lasting.
- Slightly stiff.
- People with sensitive skin may find this blanket too rough.
The Pendleton Camp Blanket is a stylish and functional blanket that will provide warmth in any condition. The durable wool retains a soft feel, making this blanket ideal for both camping and relaxing inside.