We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Feedback Sports Sport Mechanic Bicycle Repair Stand and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 275
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Build quality is top notch.
- Folds away easily and stores small.
- Sets up easily and quickly.
- Clamps efficiently and in minimal time.
- Adequate height range.
- Able to adjust without having to bend down.
- Arrives assembled in the box.
- Sturdy and durable.
- The legs and clamp fold quickly into a 12.8 pound unit.
- The tripod is adjustable and can function at multiple diameters.
- The clamp opens up to 2″ wide to fit most bike tube sizes.
- The lock-knobs are durable and high-quality.
- The clamp opens and closes quicker due to the weighted, metal, and spinning knob.
- The clamp head can fit smaller seat posts, due to being 3.5″ from top-to-bottom.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Reports of not being able to hold up to 65 pounds unlike the company claims.
- Might be difficult to lock the rotation knob if you have small hands.
- Not able for vertical rotation beyond horizontal.
- The clamp may not open wide enough for down tubes on some endurance and downhill bikes.
- Opening and closing the jaws using the T-bar can be too easy to over-tighten.
- The bike sometimes slides back to horizontal, unless you tighten it a lot.
- The twist-style knobs are a little slower to use than the competition.
The Feedback Sports Sport Mechanic Bicycle Repair Stand is a durable and high-quality stand that accommodates multiple bicycles. The adjustability, easy use, and functional qualities make this a great choice for a home bicycle repair stand.