We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Assos T.campionissimo_s7 Bib Shorts – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 16
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- The chamois area is extremely comfortable.
- Durable even during everyday use.
- Breathable in high-moisture areas.
- High-quality craftsmanship.
- Very lightweight and ergonomic.
- Compression in the upper thighs aids in performance.
- The fabric is soft and comfortable.
- Fewer panels mean less chaffing and fewer seams to fail.
- Less weight than previous models.
- Uses a woven fabric that stretches, combing lightweight material with dense fabric for durability.
- Features a layer of memory foam that adapts to your contours.
- Uses a chamois that is free-floating in the middle for mobility and breathability.
- The mesh straps are anchored closer to the hips for equal weight distribution.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Pricey, but worth it for the high quality you get.
- Some reports of itchy shoulder straps.
- Some may not like the lower-rise in the front.
- Very expensive for a bib short.
The Assos T.campionissimo_s7 Bib Shorts for men is an all-around high-quality product. Despite being expensive, this bib short gives you multiple reasons to spend this much money; with a very comfortable chamois, extended durability, lightweight material, an ergonomic shape, and proficient breathability, this is an investment worth making.