We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Cush Core Tire Insert Set and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 258
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Very lightweight for ease of use and all-day comfort.
- Durable for long-lasting use in tough terrain.
- Traction is noticeably improved on rocky terrain for added confidence.
- Helps dampen uneven and bumpy terrain for a smooth ride.
- This tire insert set lets you run low tire pressure to increase tire grip on slippery trails.
- This foam insert helps protect rims from vibrations and impacts, increasing the longevity.
- Lets you push and stress the back of the bike more so than without the tire insert set, since the Cush Core helps protect the rim from tough terrain.
- Helps eliminate lateral tire movement for increased stability.
- This insert set lets you drop the PSI very low for increased traction without worrying about harming the rims.
- Helps prevent flat tires and dented rims due to the added protection.
- Provides a firm and tough hold for the tire beads on slippery and uneven terrain.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The tire inserts cause air leaks in the tires for the entire circumference of the wheel on both sides, leading to performance issues.
- The installation process is complex and tedious, reducing the beginner-friendly compatibility.
- Might not provide as much dampening for vibrations as users expected.
- At the high end of the price spectrum when compared to other similar products.
- The installation can be a bit tricky for beginners and new users, reducing the compatibility.
- The tire insert set increases the total time it takes to change your tires while on-the-go.
- Adds weight to your bike, which might reduce your speed when going downhill.
- The extra weight and money spent might not outweigh the benefits if you only rarely go on rough and uneven trails.
The Cush Core Tire Insert Set helps reduce unwanted vibrations, rim damage, flat tires, and bumpy rides through uneven and rocky terrain. Despite taking some time to install and coming in at an expensive price, the amount of money is worth it for bike owners who want to prevent popping a tire in the middle of a trail ride. If you are looking for a reliable, stable, and protective tire insert set, then look no further.