We’ve read the reviews across the web for the KEEN Voyageur Mid Hiking Boot – Women’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 789
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Roomy toe box.
- Breathable because of limited waterproofing.
- Good arch support.
- Stays warm in cold weather, despite breathability.
- Very comfortable.
- Very breathable.
- Quick-drying, even after getting soaked.
- Easy to take on and off.
- The padded tongue prevents feet from feeling the laces.
- Comfortable in the arch and footbed.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Laces can catch on the opposite boot and cause tripping.
- These boots run a little small.
- The design can irritate Achilles tendons.
- Not extremely durable, particularly on the sole.
- Dirt and debris get trapped in the heel.
- The sole is not durable and wears down quickly.
- A gel insole is suggested for more comfort over rocks.
The KEEN Voyageur Mid Hiking Boot is a breathable and supportive hiking boot most suitable for dry hikes. Although lauded for it comfort, especially in the arch and toe box, one of the most frequent complaints is stress and blisters on the heel, although the boot may improve after breaking in. While these boots are not made to be completely waterproof, prioritizing breathability, they are quick-drying and can stay warm in cold temperatures. The major weakness of this boot is its limited durability, as these shoes wear down quickly at the soles.