We’ve read the reviews across the web for the KEEN Terradora Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot – Women’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 572
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Lightweight and comfortable.
- Feet stayed dry through rains and muddy trails.
- Comfy enough to wear all day.
- Waterproof through a couple hours of rain and multiple stream crossings, as long as the water is not over your ankles.
- Wide toe box though some users find the fit too narrow mid-foot.
- Very comfortable as a work shoe or walking shoe for someone who is on their feet all day.
- Minimal break-in time.
- Soft, lightweight and flexible. Suitable for day hikes.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Do not hold up. Users report fraying and even the sole coming apart after just two or three months.
- Some users report tearing after a few weeks of wear, rendering the boots not waterproof.
- Tearing at the corners.
- Thin soles and lightweight construction do not give enough support when carrying a heavy pack.
- Tread is limited and traction could be better.
The KEEN Terradora Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot for Women is a comfortable, lightweight hiking boot best suited for day hikes. Most users report they are waterproof and the soles grip well. Choice of colors makes them fashionable enough to wear around town after hiking, and they are flexible enough to wear for trail running. The main drawback seems to be that the boots can fray after moderate use, making them no longer waterproof.