We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Patagonia Nano Puff Bivy Insulated Pullover – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 87
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- The drop in pocket with the handwarmer tube was a fan favorite!
- Handy and durable enough for the outdoors, but stylish enough for a night on the town.
- Just warm enough to not be suffocating in the 50s and below.
- While it’s not a rain jacket, it easily handles light precipitation.
- The slick nylon fabric allows for comfortable and easy layering above and below the jacket.
- With a self contained stuff sack that doubles as a chest pocket, this jacket is among the top for packability.
- Relatively fair windproofing and rain resistance make this jacket a great outer for even mild storms.
- The synthetic down retains warmth very well even when wet.
- This jacket just looks really nice.
- Even when drenched, it still performs admirably.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- A little snug for a pullover.
- The brick stitching will wear out and the nylon outer gets torn up pretty easily.
- The zipper is always the first failure, though typically it lasts for more than a year or two of heavy use.
- One user noted that this jacket doesn’t fit muscular body types very well.
- Expensive and heavy compared to competition.
- Lots of fragile stitching.
- Will eventually require repair or replacement, but with their guarantee, Patagonia has you covered.
The Patagonia Nano Puff Bivy Insulated Pullover for men is another star from Patagonia. The jacket is designed for function and features over weight. With an awesome collection of pockets, including a giant top entry belly pouch with an integrated hand warmer tube, you can carry everything you need for short adventures or nights on the town. For a versatile everyday jacket with enough style for the runway, check out the Patagonia Nano Puff Bivy Insulated Pullover.