We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Marmot Magus Jacket – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 21
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Features pit zips for temperature regulation during warmer weather.
- Combines a lightweight construction with waterproofing abilities for ample protection and comfort.
- Comes in different colors for personalization.
- Keeps you dry during wet and inclement weather for ample protection.
- The fit is relaxed enough that you can layer underneath for extra warmth.
- Contains venting pockets for extra breathability and temperature regulation.
- Very lightweight for comfort and layering abilities.
- Versatile to use in a variety of weather and precipitation conditions.
- Comes in a variety of attractive colors for complete personalization.
- The zippers are water-resistant and the front zipper has an internal storm flap for extra protection against rain.
- Features 3 pockets for ample storage options and secure holding of valuables.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Does not feature a liner or insulated lining, so you may have to layer underneath in cold temperatures.
- Some users wish there was an inside pocket for secure storage of valuables.
- There is no elastic on the cuffs for extra adjustability.
- The hood is not designed to be stored inside the collar when not in use.
The Marmot Magus Jacket for men is a protective, lightweight, and adjustable choice that can work well for a variety of weather conditions. With the ability to easily layer underneath the jacket, you can wear a fleece or base layer for extra warmth in cold conditions. For those who need a versatile, comfortable, and functional jacket, this could be a good choice.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1.