We’ve read the reviews across the web for the YETI Tundra 35 Cooler and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 1853
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Holds ice for days.
- Durable enough to be a family heirloom.
- Perfect size for the weekend.
- Really pretty cooler with nice colors available.
- Very few pieces and seams make for an incredibly durable cooler.
- Holds ice way better than the competition.
- Dry ice compatible.
- Certified bear resistant food container.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Has a tendency to leak if you don’t adjust the plug correctly.
- This cooler is pretty heavy.
- You have to use it just right to get the classic Yeti ice retention.
- Very heavy for the size.
- Also very expensive for the size.
- Only holds about 28 quarts despite the 35 quart title.
The YETI Tundra 35 Cooler continues YETI’s reputation as the first and best manufacturer of rotomolded coolers. Their patented design uses very few pieces and seams to reduce heat exchange and increase durability. YETI has long been known for their features and attractive looks, and the YETI Tundra 35 Cooler is no exception. The cooler is heavy and expensive but that’s the price you pay for such a ridiculously high quality cooler.