We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Therm-a-Rest Dreamtime Sleeping Pad and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 48
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Easy to inflate and deflate for added efficiency.
- Easy to adjust the inflation levels for added customization.
- Comfortable for all-night-long.
- The pad is covered in a soft and removable cover for a comfortable night’s sleep.
- Durable for long-lasting over multiple seaosns.
- The cover is washable for long-term hygiene.
- Contains a high insulation value for use during the cold, winter months.
- The size and construction work well for those who consistently go car camping.
- Packs easily stow away quickly and effectively after using.
- Contains plenty of thickness to protect against the uneven or cold ground.
- The cover can protect the pad for added durability.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Might be too big and heavy to bring on extended backpacking trips.
- At the high end of the price range when compared to other similar products.
- Expensive when compared to other pads on the market.
- The packed size might be too large for some backpacks and storage spaces.
The Therm-a-Rest Dreamtime Sleeping Pad is a comfortable, warm, and padded option that can keep you comfortable all-night-long during a wide range of temperatures and conditions. Even though this pad is at the high end of the price range, it will last multiple seasons and easily stow away for plenty of adventures.