We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Lake MXZ 303 Winter Boot – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 75
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Fit is a little loose to allow layered socks.
- Extremely well built and attractive.
- Very warm to about 10 degrees F.
- Comfortable to walk in.
- Many points of adjustment allow for a perfect fit.
- Fits a gaiter strap underneath without stepping on it or feeling it.
- Comfortable to pedal in while remaining rigid and supportive.
- Good for a wide range of temps from 10 to 40 degrees F.
- Sole sheds mud well.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Not exactly waterfproof.
- The lacing system is a little fragile and hard to repair.
- Quality build and decent insulation makes a heavy boot.
- BOA enclosure is difficult or impossible to replace if it breaks.
- The boots don’t lend well to a traditional toe clip pedal.
The Lake MXZ 303 Winter Boot for men was made for riders who just can’t quit when the season’s over. Whether sludging through frozen creeks or rivers, plowing through slushy snow, or just your regular commute in those cold winter months, the Lake MXZ 303 Winter Boot is designed to keep your feet warm while you pedal away. Designed to be weatherproof, not waterproof, make sure you don’t dunk your feet for too long, and when the ride is done, you’ll still be comfortable in these amazing boots.