We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Chris King Inset 7 Headset and summarize the results below:
PeakScore: N/A (out of 100)
User Rating: 5 stars
Expert Rating: N/A stars
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 17
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Features high-quality construction and material for long-lasting use.
- Very durable for use over multiple seasons without any wear and tear.
- The headset is sealed to protect against any outdoor elements.
- Features smooth rolling bearings for increased functionality.
- The installation is easy and requires very little adjustments afterwards, increasing the user efficiency.
- Works especially well with a 44mm head tube for added compatibility.
- The new split compression ring in the headset offers increased security and stability than previous models.
- Features high-quality materials and construction for durability.
- The aesthetic of the headset is stylish and timeless.
- Features a lock grip retention design for added security.
- The headset and bearing forms a snug fit to prevent any looseness or excess movement.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Not the lightest option on the market.
- The headset weighs around 150 grams, so it is not in contention for the lightest headset on the market.
The Chris King Inset 7 Headset is a stylish, secure, and compatible option that works especially well with a 44mm head tube. Featuring very high-quality construction and materials that are built to last a lifetime, this headset can withstand tough conditions, remain snug and secure during use, and stay durable after many seasons.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1, 2.