We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Feedback Sports Pro Classic Bicycle Repair Stand and summarize the results below:
PeakScore: 90 (out of 100)
User Rating: 4.4 stars
Expert Rating: 4.8 stars
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 65
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Smooth adjustments and easy set up.
- Stable and sturdy.
- Large, but is heavy duty and well-built.
- Clamps tight enough to be able to rotate 360 degrees.
- The pivot and vertical clamp do not unnecessarily release.
- Expandable tripod design for stability.
- 360-degree rotating slide-lock clamp for adjustability and security.
- Features a height range of 42-71 inches.
- Easily folds down into 5in. x 6.5 in. x 45 in. package for storage.
- The wider base, durable clamps, and sturdy legs and center pole make this an exceptionally stable stand.
- The clamp is easy to use, and the knob tells you which way to turn for sliding open or tightening.
- Quick set up within 30 seconds of opening the package.
- 29″ range of adjustment allows for complete customization by the user.
- The tubes slide easily, and the thick aluminum quick-release holds steadily, enhancing efficiency.
- The clamp design is user-friendly and functional.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The quick release works well, but some reports of getting a little loose occasionally.
- The red finish may fade over time.
- Reports of the stand leaning a little bit when the bike is on the stand.
- The bike clamp is awkward to get used to at first, but is very secure once the bike is on, and gets easier to use with use.
The Feedback Sports Pro Classic Bicycle Repair Stand is a durable and functional piece that is suitable for working on almost any type of bike, and provides the user with a quick set-up and full adjustability. This stand is stable, easy to transport, and a great choice for anyone who prefers to fix their bicycles at home.