We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Castelli Perfetto Convertible Jacket – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 58
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Comfortable to wear and move in.
- Able to wear comfortably in temperatures approximately 40-65 degrees Fahrenheit.
- The material is thick and flexible.
- Race fit for high-end performance.
- Form-fitting, but feels great and flexible when you’re in racing position.
- Removable sleeves allow for versatility.
- Exterior pockets provide easy-access storage options.
- The collar is comfortable, even when zipped up all the way.
- Sleeves are easy to remove and can fold up compact when being stored.
- Able to wear a compression base layer underneath comfortably.
- Designed for performance use in moderate temperatures.
- Breathes fairly well for a heavier layer.
- This is a combination of a jersey and jacket, providing great versatility.
- Warm enough to withstand temperatures until approximately 40-45 degrees.
- Able to zip off the sleeves during warmer weather to regulate temperature.
- It provides wind and water resistance.
- The cut is form-fitting but provides enough stretch for ample mobility.
- The snug fit contributes to the optimal aerodynamics.
- Wind flap covers the zipper to keep the wind out and seal the heat in.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Runs small, so may need to try on before purchasing.
- The colors may be too bright for some rider’s styles.
- Some reports of the spray skirt riding up a little.
- Might not be warm enough for long mountain descents in colder temperatures.
The Castelli Perfetto Convertible Jacket for men is a form-fitting, adjustable, and breathable layer that is best used for moderate temperatures between 40-65 degrees. The warmer material allows this jacket to be layered for use in a variety of climates, and the stretch material contributes to the comfort while using for prolonged periods of time in a race position, making this a good option for intense cyclists.