We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Assos LL.bonkaTights_s7 Bib Tights – Men’s and summarize the results below:
PeakScore: N/A (out of 100)
User Rating: 4.7 stars
Expert Rating: N/A stars
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 22
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Comfortable for all-day use while sitting in the saddle.
- The knee portion is tapered for plenty of mobility and a full range of motion during cycling and walking off the bike.
- Uses heavier material to keep you warm in cold, winter cycling conditions.
- Water-resistant to keep you dry during light precipitation.
- The fit is good and form-fitting for aerodynamics while cycling.
- The material and construction is high-quality for long-lasting use.
- Remains lightweight even when providing plenty of warmth for ease layering and packing in a bag.
- The chamois is padded and comfortable for long pushes in the saddle.
- The bottom portion of the leg section is reflective for added safety on the road.
- The thermal-backed synthetic material is breathable for temperature regulation during warm days.
- Provides plenty of compression to prevent muscle soreness and fatigue.
- The Y-shaped straps are comfortable to prevent digging into your skin.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- At the high end of the price spectrum when compared to other options on the market, so you need to be prepared to pay for an investment.
- Might be too warm to wear in summer or spring riding conditions due to the heavier material.
- Only has limited colour options, reducing the personalisation of this product.
- No zip on the bottom of the leg makes it more difficult to get on and off quickly.
- There is no zippered front for easy bathroom breaks while on-the-go.
- The leg openings create a tight seal to keep in the heat, but can make getting dressed tedious and time-consuming.
- The seams are bulky and can cause friction while rubbing against your skin.
The Assos LL.bonkaTights_s7 Bib Tights for men is a breathable, comfortable, and compressive option that regulates your temperature in a wide range of conditions. If you find that the seams do not irritate your legs and you’re not too concerned about extremely quick bathroom breaks, this bib tight will provide padding, water-resistance, and all-day comfort in cold weather.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1.