We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Salomon X-Mission 3 Trail Running Shoe – Women’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 160
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Great for narrow feet.
- Elastic lace system prevents foot pains.
- Great colors make a stylish shoe.
- Perfect for urban adventure or on the trail.
- Very breathable and super light.
- Pull tab lace system means easy adjustability and no shoe tying!
- Great traction.
- These shoes dry very fast.
- Super lightweight design makes you want to run.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The toe box runs a little small according to some users.
- Tread wears out pretty quick.
- Arch support is a little lacking.
- The sole is a little stiff before break in.
- Great breathability means no waterproofing.
- Price to mileage ratio is pretty bad unless you find good sales.
The Salomon X-Mission 3 Women’s Trail Running Shoe was designed to be lightweight, supportive, and breathable on any trail surface. While breathability comes at the cost of no waterproofing and insulation, the ventilation this shoe provides allows the shoe to dry very quickly. With an easily adjustable pull-tab for the elastic lace system, you get a snug secure fit that isn’t restrictive, and the tread makes sure your feet are securely planted. With the Salomon X-Mission 3, happy trails are a sure thing.