We’ve read the reviews across the web for the La Sportiva Ultra Raptor Trail Running Shoe – Women’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 98
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Sturdy for day hikes as well as trail running.
- Excellent grip.
- Toe and rock guard protects against cactus and other rough terrain.
- Torsional rigidity and control while running downhill at high speeds.
- Comfortable right out of the box and all day.
- Dries quickly.
- Comfortable, protective and durable.
- Responsive on changing terrain, such as unseen rocks in shallow streams.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Not waterproof.
- Soles started coming apart after just one month of use.
- Slippery on wet, rocky terrain though very grippy in mud.
- Lacing system could be improved as the tongue sometimes slips.
- Absorbs water.
- More expensive than some other shoes, but good value.
La Sportiva Ultra Raptor Trail Running Shoe for women is a sturdy, comfortable trail running shoe that can also be used as an approach shoe or for day hikes. It is breathable, grippy and provides good arch support. While heavier than some others, the shoe provides support and protection on rough terrain.