We’ve read the reviews across the web for the HOKA ONE ONE Bondi 6 Running Shoe – Women’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 3147
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Provides enough support and cushion to keep your feet and body supported and comfortable.
- Very comfortable for all-day use.
- Works very well for people who have consistent joint and tendon pain.
- Durable for long-term use.
- Provides a snug fit without being constricting or too tight.
- Helps remedy users’ long term arch pain.
- Very cushioned to provide ample comfort during all-day use.
- Softer when compared to most shoes on the market, so might be a good option for those who need ample support.
- Prevents your feet from getting tired very quickly.
- The new rubber outsole reduces the overall weight while still enhancing durability.
- The midsole provides ample impact absorption and prevents your muscles and legs from feeling tired while running.
- They retain their softness overtime for a long lifespan and enhanced comfort.
- The EVA midsole is very durable for long-term use.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The new shape and construction might not work for all different foot types.
- The new shape is narrower than the previous model, which might not fit some specific foot shapes.
- The foot strike takes some getting used to and can lengthen the break-in period.
- The mesh material is not as ventilated or breathable as other choices on the market.
- Might not be light enough and minimalist enough for races and speed workouts.
The HOKA ONE ONE Bondi 6 Running Shoe for women is a cushioned, soft, and comfortable shoe that can provide all-day comfort and padding for various foot shapes. Even though this might be a bit clunky for speed workouts and races, this could be a good running shoe for those who frequently have joint issues and injuries brought about from running.