We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Redington Willow River Wader – Women’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 44
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- The bottom of the wader can fit over boots.
- Roomy enough to be able to wear a layer underneath for warmth.
- Lightweight, but high-quality.
- Non-restricting and provides mobility.
- Big pocket for storage.
- Belt for easy adjustability.
- The stretch panels on the sides allow you to easily pull the waders over your body.
- A body-contouring bib is flattering for a woman’s shape.
- The soft nylon-twill face fabric feels high-quality and not like plastic.
- Breathable, considering they are four layers.
- Booties have curves for left and right fit, enhancing a proper fit.
- Roomy enough to be able to sit down and move freely without stretching the seams.
- Can decide between sticky rubber or a felt sole.
- The tonal print provides a stylish look.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Front pouch is only water-resistant and not waterproof, meaning water can get inside and damage the contents.
- The fleece lining is good for keeping your hands warm, but not good when it gets wet.
- The reinforced knee doesn’t have stitching at the bottom to keep it shut and water out.
- Reports of fitting poorly and holes occurring.
- The stocking feet may be too snug on some people’s feet.
- May be too snug in the knees when moving around.
The Redington Willow River Wader for women provides a comfortable, flattering, and lightweight option for female fishermen who want a functional and adjustable set of waders. The lack of a waterproof pocket is a downside, but the mobility and water-resistance provided make these waders a solid choice.