We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Korkers Devil’s Canyon Wading Boot – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 99
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Comfortable for all-day use.
- Able to easily change the soles for additional compatibility.
- The heel firmly grips and does not slip or rub while walking on uneven surfaces.
- The BOA system provides quick cinching and loosening of the boots for complete adjustability.
- Contains ankle support for prolonged standing on uneven terrain.
- Features complete traction control on slippery surfaces.
- The neoprene upper cuff provides a smooth feel against the skin to protect against chaffing or rubbing.
- Very lightweight when compared to other similar wading boots.
- Lightweight construction, but remains sturdy in tough conditions.
- Features a rubber toe-cap and reinforced stitching for added durability.
- Features quick-drying synthetic materials for back-to-back uses.
- The gussetted tongue increases mobility and prevents any water from getting in the boot.
- The BOA system is more durable and easier to use than traditional laces.
- The outer material is easy to clean for prolonged use.
- Versatile for use in any condition and any season.
- The OmniTrax technology provides plenty of traction on rugged terrain.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some reports of the wiring system freezing in very cold temperatures, rendering it difficult to loosen and tighten the boots.
- Only comes in one color, so the boot lacks personalization possibilities.
The Korkers Devil’s Canyon Wading Boot for men is a lightweight, sturdy, and comfortable boot that works well for all-day standing in a wide variety of conditions and terrains. With a durable and adjustable BOA tightening system, confidence-inspiring traction and grip, and soft neoprene upper, this wading boot will keep your feet dry, warm, and comfortable while you enjoy your day on the water.