We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Arc’teryx Rho AR Zip-Neck Top – Men’s and summarize the results below:
PeakScore: 92 (out of 100)
User Rating: 4.9 stars
Expert Rating: 4 stars
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 87
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Lightweight but warm.
- Soft material for comfort.
- Stylish and functional.
- Great option for a mid-layer due to warmth provided.
- Slim and snug fit.
- Durable and long-lasting.
- Chest pocket for easy storage.
- Adequate mobility for outdoor activities.
- Does not bunch up during activity.
- Warmth provided due to soft and comfortable interior.
- Highest of all models in the ‘warmth’ category.
- Sleeves and torso are long enough to fully cover during full range of motion.
- The flat seams aid in the low-profile and sleek look.
- Resists soaking up water, and dries out quickly after being wet.
- Best in the ‘layering’ category, preferably as a mid-layer.
- The seams are triple and quadruple-stitched, ensuring a durable and long-lasting item.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Runs small.
- Not snag-proof.
- No strip of material behind the zipper to prevent cold air from getting in.
- Not especially breathable during moderate-to-intense activity.
The Arc’teryx Rho AR Zip-Neck Top for men is a top choice for a mid-layer during cold temperatures, due to the warmth, lightweight, mobility, and style provided. With that said, there are more breathable options on the market. Nonetheless, the flattering fit and comfortable material make this a top pick.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web, including here: 1.