We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Pendleton Chief Joseph Blanket and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 169
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Great colors.
- Warm and cozy.
- High-quality material and finishing.
- Stylish look and design.
- Quality craftsmanship due to precise stitching.
- Enough room for 3-4 people to use.
- Gets softer after use.
- The weight of the blanket is optimal and provides relaxation.
- The mix of wool with cotton prevents any scratchiness.
- Versatile, for using in a variety of conditions, and using as decoration.
- Soft but durable.
- Looks beautiful and traditional.
- Folds up well.
- Provides adequate warmth and comfort.
- Considered a lifetime investment due to long-lasting nature of the blanket.
- Merino wool is smooth.
- The combination of Merino wool and cotton allows for warmth without sacrificing comfort.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some color discrepancies online versus in person.
The Pendleton Chief Joseph Blanket is a popular, versatile, and warm option for anyone wanting a decorative, comfortable, and cozy blanket in their home. The mixture of weight and warmth provides a top-of-the-line blanket that withstands wear-and-tear and can last a lifetime.