We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Oakley EVZERO Path Prizm Sunglasses and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 79
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Comfortable for all-day use.
- The rimless design provides a huge range of vision while cycling.
- Fits well for a comfortable and snug hold on your face.
- The glasses hold securely on your face to prevent movement or bouncing during exercising.
- Versatile for use in a variety of activities, like biking and running.
- Offers plenty of ventilation to prevent fogging up during use.
- These lenses decrease sun glare and boost road texture for ample safety during use.
- The design and construction are very lightweight for all-day comfort.
- Features quality optics that provide crystal-clear vision.
- Comes in a variety of colors for user personalization.
- The nose pads are interchangeable for ample adjustability.
- Stylish for use during outdoor exercise or walking around town.
- The Road lens works in a wide variety of lighting conditions for ample versatility.
- The vision is very clear and does not distort during use.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Might not provide enough blockage for very sunny days.
- Some misting while cycling at low speeds, which can impede your vision.
- At the high end of the price spectrum when compared to other similar choices on the market.
- Does not have a 360-degree peripheral vision for all-around clarity while cycling on roads.
- The lens isn’t swappable for complete personalization.
The Oakley EVZERO Path Prizm Sunglasses are comfortable, versatile, and stylish for use on and off the bike in a wide range of conditions. Despite the lenses not being interchangeable, the sunglasses offer complete sun-glare protection, interchangeable nose pads, and a secure fit on your face for performance and sturdiness while biking or running.