We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Arc’teryx Rho LT Zip Neck Top – Women’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 98
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Adequate at regulating body temperature and as a wicking layer.
- Comfortable and flattering fit.
- Good color variety and long-enough style to fully cover.
- The interior fleece lining is very soft and comfortable.
- Features anti-odor treatment within the fabric to promote hygiene.
- Works well as a base-layer in cold temperatures.
- The slim-cut fit emphasizes a small waist and is flattering.
- Able to be washed multiple times without showing wear-and-tear.
- Versatile layering piece due to temperature control and regulation.
- Breathable and suitable for aerobic activities.
- Doesn’t shrink after washing.
- Flexible enough to allow full mobility in the arms.
- Feels true to size.
- The arms are articulated for enhanced range of motion.
- Chest pocket for small storage space.
- The elastine provides sufficient stretching ability.
- Only baselayer in testing that featured a pocket on the shoulder.
- Won the top pick for ‘Versatility’.
- Very warm synthetic base layer.
- The fleece-lined interior aids in comfort and warmth.
- Dried out fully in 60 minutes after becoming wet.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Form-fitting and may be too tight for some body types.
- May need to size-up due to very slim-fit.
- Doesn’t offer great protection against the wind and weather, so is best to be used as a baselayer.
- Not the quickest at drying.
- Since the fit is so tight, it is difficult to find a layer to wear underneath.
- Not the most breathable option.
The Arc’teryx Rho LT Zip Neck Top for women is a form-fitting, lightweight, warm, and functional piece that is best served as a base-layer in any weather condition. The versatility provided and pocket storage makes this a good option for any outdoor adventure.