We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Roxy Billie Hooded Jacket – Women’s and summarize the results below:
PeakScore: N/A (out of 100)
User Rating: 4.7 stars
Expert Rating: N/A stars
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 19
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Comfortable for layering under or over lightweight layers.
- Stylish and comfortable for all-day use.
- Features plenty of pockets for gear storage.
- Powder skirt compatibility for ease of use.
- Contains two zip pockets by your hips for easy and accessible storage.
- Features a tailored fit for a stylish and functional fit.
- Waterproof to keep you dry during inclement weather.
- The mesh underarm vents aid in the breathability and ventilation.
- The adjustable cuffs and the hood keep the heat inside of the jacket.
- The insulation keeps you warm and cozy during colder temperatures.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Not very breathable for intense activities.
- Might not be warm enough for stand-alone use during winter months.
- The jacket construction does not have a lot of stretch for ample mobility.
The Roxy Billie Hooded Jacket for women is a warm, functional, and comfortable option that works well for layering and cold temperatures. Despite this jacket not being the most breathable, it is versatile enough to wear in the shoulder seasons and the winter months.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1.