We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Fjallraven Nikka Pant – Women’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 75
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- The fit works very well for a woman’s body shape.
- The style is sleek and flattering for use around the city or on the mountain.
- Stretchy in the right places for ample mobility during activities.
- Durable fabric in high-use places for extra protection.
- Deep pockets are proficient at holding ample gear for trips.
- Versatile enough to wear around the city and to wear on a hike directly afterward.
- Enough room in the upper leg area to fit a woman’s body shape and legs.
- The seat, knees, and cuffs are reinforced for extra durability.
- The material is weather-resistant for added protection against the elements.
- The material provides 100% UV protection against the harmful rays of the sun.
- Well-ventilated and breathable for regulating temperature during warmer days.
- Contains two front pockets with zippers and two large cargo side pockets for ample storage.
- Provide comfort in a wide range of temperatures for ample versatility.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some reports of the pants running a bit long, which may not work for shorter users.
- Some reports of the pants not being flexible enough for certain activities or personal preferences.
- Does not feature any zip-off or roll-up feature to shorten the pants.
- These pants do not fit true to street size, meaning they have a much longer inseam than most other hiking pants on the market.
- Needs to be treated with wax consistently to maintain water-resistance.
The Fjallraven Nikka Pant for women is a functional, versatile, and mobile pant that works well for a variety of outdoor activities. Despite some issues with the sizing due to the longer inseam and no ability to shorten the pants, this pant combines flexibility with durability, letting you have a full range of motion while outdoors, while still remaining protected against the weather and tough use.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1.