We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Lazer Z1 Helmet and summarize the results below:
PeakScore: 91 (out of 100)
User Rating: 4.6 stars
Expert Rating: 4.5 stars
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 45
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- You can adjust the helmet even with the glasses on the back.
- Lightweight and stylish.
- Offered in stylish color schemes.
- The Advanced Rollsys System creates a snug fit due to the adjustability.
- Plenty of ventilation for increased breathability.
- Easily adjustable helmet straps.
- The straps lay flat and don’t get in the way.
- The fit is adaptable and tailored to individual needs.
- Possible to make micro-adjustments to obtain the perfect fit.
- Compatible with Aeroshell to wear in colder conditions.
- Possible to integrate Magneto M1 sunglasses.
- Provides comfort and ventilation.
- 31 vents for enhanced breathability.
- The Rollsys System has the dial placed on the top of the helmet instead of directly the back, for more comfort and easy adjusting.
- Features T-Pro temple protection.
- The price is lower when compared to previous models.
- No hot spots of pressure.
- Stylish ‘spoiler’ across the back of the helmet.
- Pads block sweat and they don’t get smelly after wicking away moisture.
- Able to include a light, heart rate monitor, or magnet-mounted sunglasses to the helmet.
- The fit of the helmet fully encircles your head for a tight and snug fit.
- Feels lighter than the previous Lazer Helium helmet.
- The MIPS liner adds almost no weight, and isn’t less comfortable, but provides more protection.
- Easily adjustable and can expand and contract quickly.
- Considered ultra-light.
- Available in attractive and stylish colors.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Might be too large of a profile for some smaller-shaped heads.
- Some issues with color discrepancies.
- Has a slightly unconventional look which some may not like.
- Not as light as some of the competition.
- Expensive option.
The Lazer Z1 Helmet is a lightweight and protective helmet with a unique look. Its venting and micro-adjustability makes this helmet standout, while its commitment to safety makes this a solid choice.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web, including here: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11.