We’ve read the reviews across the web for the TIME Speciale 12 Pedals and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 21
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- The engagement system is easy to use.
- Nice entry and exit feel.
- Maintains float while clipped in to protect your joints and provide comfort.
- High-quality materials and craftsmanship.
- The float helps you in downhill portions where your foot might otherwise twist out of a pedal.
- Adjustable tension for full customization.
- One piece of aluminum provides stability for aggressive riding.
- The platform is longer and narrower for enhanced versatility.
- Eight removable traction pins per pedal increase the stick and allow you to adjust the way your foot moves.
- Uses auto-tension adjustment concept to change the tension as desired.
- Clears mud well and has a smooth engagement.
- Durable and long-lasting.
- The newer version of the aluminum body is slimmer, in order to save weight and provide more clearance.
- The spring tension adjustment provides customization of fit.
- Self-cleans when you step your foot into the pedal.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Expensive option when compared to similar models.
- Entry can take some getting used to since there isn’t a clip.
- Expensive, but will last you a long time.
The TIME Speciale 12 Pedals are adjustable, lightweight, and high-quality, designed for easy engagement and maintaining float to protect the rider’s joints. The price may deter some, but the full customization of fit and durability make this a promising buy for intense cyclists who prefer clipless pedals.