We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Feedback Sports Pro Elite Bicycle Repair Stand and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 315
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- No assembly required upon arrival.
- Very sturdy and durable.
- Easy to use.
- Clamping mechanisms are stable and secure.
- Tubes are comprised of anodized aluminum for durability.
- Folds up compactly to make storing and transporting easy.
- Adjustable clamp for customization of height.
- No problems washing or cleaning due to the alloy material.
- The release button makes it easy to work on heavier bikes safely.
- The bike head has rubber to prevent chaffing or scratching.
- The bike arm has grooves in it to rest the bike on for quick adjustments.
- Easy to transport due to the nylon tote bag provided.
- Can easily slide under a bed or in the closet for simple storage.
- Quick-release Secure-Lock quickly and efficiently releases grip.
- Sturdy enough to hold bikes up to 85 pounds.
- Offers a 3 year warranty for any problems that may occur.
- Clamping bikes is quick and easy.
- Offers adequate stability on uneven terrain.
- The stand is not damaged by inclement weather due to alloy.
- Light enough for one person to carry.
- Portable due to having a low-weight and small dimensions.
- Very efficient quick-release levers on vertical tubes provide easy adjustability.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The clamping mechanism can’t be rotated to the exact angle of the seat post of some bicycles.
- Not as stable as non-portable stands.
- Heavier weight than the Pro Ultralight.
- Can take up a decent amount of space when transporting in a car.
- The clamp needs a fine adjustment for on-the-go changes.
- Takes a little bit longer to tighten the clamp at the seat post when compared to other models.
- A downward shift in the clamp can happen when holding a bike.
The Feedback Sports Pro Elite Bicycle Repair Stand is a secure, adjustable, and safe option for a portable bike stand for serious bike riders who like to take matters into their own hands. The combination of portability and stability makes this a great choice for those who use their bikes enough to spend serious money on a high-quality stand.