We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Assos T.milleshorts_s7 – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 102
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Great and useful leg grips to keep the leg sections in place during rides.
- Just the right amount of compression, combining pressure and comfort.
- Doesn’t rub or cause soreness.
- The lower-front makes pit stops easy and quick.
- The fabric is soft and compressive.
- Shoulder straps are wider for comfort and dispersed pressure.
- Reduced pressure in the front crotch region for more comfort.
- The material and fit provide a free range of motion.
- Less bulk and a more aero-cut makes this performance-oriented.
- The reduced amount of seams means there is less chance for friction.
- The bib feels light and non-constricting while using.
- No stitching behind the legs provides enhanced comfort.
- The straps are wide and comfortable.
- The grips on the legs prevent any movement of the material during use.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some reports of the S5 being better than this model.
- The lower-cut in the front may not suit some bigger-sized riders.
- Some reports of being less comfortable than other Assos bibs.
- Lower level of compression and the less-racy fit may not suit some highly-competitive riders.
- The leg length is a bit shorter than other models.
The Assos T.milleshorts_s7 for men are comfortable, stylish, and compressive shorts that are suitable for most cyclist levels, although they might lack the performance characteristics needed for intense race-oriented riders. The lack of stitching and enhanced mobility makes this a comfortable option for beginner-to-moderate cyclists.