We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Flylow Quantum Pro Jacket – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 36
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Pit-zip vents aid in breathability.
- The zippers extend all the way over your chin, and have a fleece patch for comfort.
- Hood can fit over skiing or climbing helmets.
- Ample pockets for various items needed on the slopes.
- The zipper pulls are large and easy to use with gloves on.
- Sleeves are long enough to fully cover during activities.
- Features a snow skirt to keep the snow out and keep in heat.
- Ample room for layering underneath the jacket for warmth.
- Attractive color options.
- 3-layer waterproof fabric is breathable and durable.
- 8 pockets for ample storage.
- Long and narrow fit is stylish.
- Pit zips include two zippers for easy access.
- The look is retro and stylish.
- The hood is plenty big for coverage over most helmets.
- Zippers are secure and waterproof.
- Option to snap on to a bib aids in functionality.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The DWR may not hold up as long as some other jackets.
- The interior material of the jacket may cling to your mid-layer, making it slightly uncomfortable to layer.
- Lower pockets can be difficult to access with a harness on.
- Not able to unzip the jacket from the bottom.
- No real insulation in the jacket for warmth.
- No interior cuff gaiters for protection.
- Some one-piece jackets may offer greater mobility for activities.
The Flylow Quantum Pro Jacket for men is a breathable, mobile, and durable option for intense skiers and snowboarders who care more about freedom of movement than they do about warmth. The performance specs of this jacket make it a great choice for active alpine athletes.