We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Arc’teryx Atom LT Jacket – Women’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 109
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Easy to care for and holds up well after several wash cycles.
- Snug fit around the wrists.
- Breathable side panels prevent overheating while keeping you warm.
- More durable than other synthetic mid-layers.
- I get complimented on the stylish, athletic fit and love to wear this to the grocery store and while seeing friends!
- Super versatile. A lightweight option for hiking, cycling, climbing, running and more.
- Excellent temperature regulation in a wide range conditions.
- Slightly heavier than other synthetics, but its durability makes it worth the weight.
- Can be worn as a stand-alone outer layer in fall and spring down to 40 degrees F. Not as warm as down, but warmer than other synthetic jackets.
- Excellent water resistance, especially as compared to other synthetics jackets.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- My phone falls out of the inside pocket.
- Doesn’t come with a stuff sack or pack into a pocket like some comparable jackets.
- No drawstring around the waist.
- Only moderately windproof without an outer shell.
- Small pockets don’t accommodate large or heavy items.
The Arc’teryx Atom LT Jacket for women is a highly versatile, synthetic jacket that can stand alone in the warm months and makes for a great mid-layer in the winter. It’s slightly heavier and more expensive than comparable products, but more breathable, durable and stylish. The Atom LT continues to perform well over time and is hard to beat in terms of comfort.